Re: Rear Spring Height

To: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Spring Height
From: "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:22:16 -0400
Jim,

It depends on the spring rate.  For the most part uprated springs will not
be the same length as stock springs minus the lowered height.  I can't
recall exactly which way this works (stiffer spring = taller or shorter?)
but the height difference is seen in the car, not the unloaded spring.

Greg
CD6250L