Re: TR6 Question rev.a- Long

To: "M. Secrest" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Question rev.a- Long
From: Jeff M <cajunairman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, the karting makes it hard to step back into any
other racecar.  Everything else seems so much slower.
The course we run on is actually not that technical
and too wide open, hence the speeds.  I am probably
going to get rid of the kart as I have not had time in
the last 6 months to go race.  We are getting ready to
remodel our family house to move in next year.  This
would be the place to redo the car if I got it.  With
this particular car, I would not mod it like I'd
REALLY want to.  I just think it deserves better.  I
would like to see if an M engine and tranny would fit
in a TR6.  at around 260hp, it would definately scoot.
 Plus the cool exhaust note.  :)  Emissions really
aren't an issue in Louisiana.  I have buddies that
sticker anything I drive w/o a peep.  My Jeep is
actually cleaner now than it was with the six.  It
could have something to do with the F.I. 5.3L Vortec.
I know I still have the need for speed but I don't
drink my wine fast either.  That TR6 would be like my
wine.  Savor it, don't thrash it.  I hope to go on
Tuesday or Wednesday next week to see it.  The list
and some websites have given me all I need to really
check the car properly.  If I don't buy it, I'll see
if he's willing to sell it to someone else.  Yall have
a great Memorial Day weekend.

Jeff

http://search.yahoo.com