MGA

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>
Subject: MGA
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 07:20:33 -0700
Subject: I found a cheap MGA

I found a 1958 MGA coupe in a barn.  The car is complete, no significant
rust, and the owner will take $250.00 to get it out of the barn.  The car
was last
driven in 1974.  I know that this will be an enormous project, but it looks
fun.  Can someone who is 6'1" fit in an MGA coupe?  Will the list disown me?
Joe Davis

Joe:
You will never be able to fit into this car, never, never never.  Yes, you
will be disowned by the list.  The only smart thing you can do now is send
me the location of the car and the name of the guy that owns it. I will
rescue you from certain disaster.
Neil Wehmeyer
CC26895L
(here to help)