Re: Mixture adjustment screw

To: "Josh Tarnow" <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mixture adjustment screw
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:36:00 -0700
Josh,

The adjustment screw takes a little force to turn, but not a lot.  How's
that for subjective vagueness?

Do you have the mixture adjustment tool with the tabbed housing that keeps
the diaphragm from twisting during adjustment?  When I first used it I found
that I wasn't paying enough attention to getting the tabs located before
turning the screw.  Fortunately, I didn't tear a diaphragm.

Gary
'73