RE: Right Rear Brake hose

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Right Rear Brake hose
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:05:30 -0400
Bill, I had the same problem. I used a crows foot wrench on the end of a
long socket extension. At a list member's suggestion, I also crammed a
piece of wood in the space between the bracket and the trailing arm,
just to keep the bracket from bending. You really *don't* want that
thing to break off! Also, soak it with some PB Blaster and let it work
for a couple of hours if you think it's really corroded.