Stromberg mixture adjustment follow up question...

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stromberg mixture adjustment follow up question...
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
Listers, thanks for your help but I have one other question due to my concern
over stripping the screw. Can the screw be turned so much that it stops (like a
normal screw)? Or will the needle just come out when turned too much either
way? What I'm trying to ask is can you strip the actual screw from turning it
too hard (assuming it bottoms out) or will the needle just dislodge from the
hole after it's turned too much either way? Thanks again! Josh '76 TR6