fenders

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: fenders
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:21:21 -1000
Aloha all,

I am buying those fenders that were posted to the group early this month by
Steve Wilson (thanks Steve).  My question is I have an early '74 and the front
fenders come for a pre '74 1/2 and then one for the later cars.  Bill is not
sure which year these are for and the only notation on the fender is the
following #: XKC1811JUN84.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is, I imagine it has to do with the
bumper being raised on the later years.  Will either fender work?  If so, are
serious modificaitons required?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI