Re: fenders

To: mbullard@hawaii.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fenders
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:17:48 -0400
Mark,

The only difference is the location of the hole for the front bumper on each
side.  The late fender is gonna have a hole "higher" than the early fender.
Measure where your existing holes are from the bottom & have him measure the
same.  The difference will be very apparent as I'm not sure the exact
amount.  I've seen late fenders on early cars.  Generally people use a
rubber plug.

Todd Bermudez
'74TR6(almost complete)
'68TR250(not gonna happen this summer)