Re: Smog Laws in California

To: paulzimm@attbi.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog Laws in California
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

You can go to this link and read about the California Smog requirements.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/smogfaq.htm#BM2535

Tommy Thompson 73TR6 CF1892U (In the Beauty Shop since Feb )

paulzimm@attbi.com wrote:
I have been watching the 6 Pack mail.. There was a message about relocating
from NY to California, and the pollution laws. Could the person that e-
mailed that information, resend the information about the registration laws.
Also what are the inspection / registration laws like in Az., Mass., & Florida?

I am in the process of looking for a new position at work, and will probably
have to move to find one!

--
Regards : )

Paul Zimmermann