Re: New Dash treatment?

To: twgeiger@hiwaay.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Dash treatment?
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:47:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/03 8:25:22 AM, twgeiger@hiwaay.net writes:

<< What should I use to polish or treat this dash before installing?  Would
linseed oil be a good choice?  I just want to give it a bit of protection from
the sun before installing. >>

You might want to wait until it's installed before applying some slippery
stuff on it. It's tough enough to install a dash without the hassle of it
slipping through your fingers while it's going in!

I wound up going with a professional installer for my dash. It took them 8
hours to install it, and it cost me $400. I'm sure it would have taken me twice
as long to install, and it probably wouldn't have turned out quite as nice.

Kraig Griffiths