Brits By The Bay British Car Show

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brits By The Bay British Car Show
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:14:28 -0400
List Members,

If you live on the central East coast of the US or will be visiting this
area in late July, I invite you to check out TRiumphs Around the
Chesapeake, TRAC's, Second Annual "Brits By The Bay" British car show,
on Saturday, July 26, 2003.  BBTB is held in Downs Park in Pasadena, MD,
located on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.  Last year's BBTB, TRAC's
first, was supported by 101 fellow LBC owners and this year we hope to
top that.

Currently, pre-registration is open for $12.  If you are one of the
FIRST 100 PRE-REGISTERED ENTRANTS, you will also receive a FREE BBTB
T-Shirt.

Please check out the TRAC web site at:   www.tracltd.org   for the link
to this year's Brits By The Bay page for more show and contact
information.  From there you can download a .pdf application from our
website.

Photo's from last year's show are also available for viewing at:
 http://www.tracltd.org/Photos/2002Activities/BBTB02/BBTB02.html

Cheers, and hope to see you at BBTB 2003!

Gary Klein
TRAC's BBTB 2003 Chairman

TRAC donates a portion of the profits from BBTB to the Friends of Downs
Park, Inc.