Re: gauges

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gauges
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:40:20 -0700
While we're on the topic of gauges... mine are in need of serious attention.
  The bezels are pitted and I'm not sure how well they'll clean up.  I've
noticed Vicky Brit sells new chrome bezels for the four smaller gauges but
not the tach and speedo.  My car is a '74 and the bezels seem to have been
black on the inside and chrome on the outside.  I'm sure others out there
have dealt with this -- is it best just to clean 'em up and paint 'em black
or is there some source out there for correct replacements.

Thanks,

Dwayne Cooper
'74