electrical problem?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: electrical problem?
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:40:49 -1000
Aloha All,

My car is running again and it's summer, well it's always summer but that's
another story ;)

I'm having a intermitent problem starting my car.  After I've been driving it
for a while, stop the car to go drop something off or go in a store real quick
and then get back in and try to start it. She no start...

If I let it sit for a while, cool down it starts right up.  I'm baffled.  The
starter seems to be fine, I've replaced the relay, my battery connectors and
ground are securely fastened and it only seems to happen when she's hot???
Any ideas?  It's a real drag to get it running but to be afraid to take it
anywhere.

By the way, I can push start it with no problem.  But when it's 85 degrees
outside and sticky, it's not a lot of fun...

Thanks gang.

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI
'74 TR6