Horn Question...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn Question...
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 01:22:19 -0400
Hi List:

One of my horns is not working and rather than take the time to work on it
right now I am just going to replace it and keep the original Triumph horn to
play with later on this winter.  My problem is that the other horn on the car
is already an aftermarket horn and I dont know which horn is the high note and
which is the low note.  The passenger side horn is the one that is not working
and is original.  Does anyone know if the horns were installed consistently
with a high note or low note on one side.  If not, anyway of telling either by
looking at the original or aftermarket horn if they are either high note or low
note?

Thanks for your help,

Aaron Cropley