RE: Countershaft cluster woes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Countershaft cluster woes
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:48:48 -0400
Agreed Jim. I'm not afraid of it, if for no other reason than if I screw
it up, it's nothing some good ole cash can't fix. But the learning
experience is far more valuable to me - indeed that's one of the main
reasons I bought an older (non-electronic-ridden) car.

The thing is with this particular section, there's very little to
reassembly, and all the parts fit perfectly together. I'll double check
the manuals, but I'm fairly certain it's together right.

Thanks as always!
MC