TRF 2003 Summer Mud Party Survivors?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF 2003 Summer Mud Party Survivors?
From: Bill Moine <bmoine@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
Any fun stories from the Summer Mud Party?

I think we need T-Shirts that say we survived the TRF Summer Mud Party 2003?

I liked watching the all the vehicles trying to get out and the ones getting
stuck... (anyone see the QE3 throwing mud all over?)

Anyone else do the Mountain Road Tour?  That is the first time I have had to
stop and projectile vomit... left a couple hand fulls of trail mix on one of
the curves around "people road"  The combination of the monsoon rains, no air,
reading the directions, and curves and more curves..

I also had to laugh Saturday night when I went to take a shower and did not
have a very bright flashlight and was walking and took a step and sunk in the
mud to my knees.  No LBC made that rut.

Bill