Re: TRF Summer Party

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:17:00 -0400
For those of you that didn't make the Summer Party, let me help you
understand how it went.

RAIN!  Every day.  RAIN!  Some freak occurance.  Every person I'd talked to
said, "it's never been like this".

Of course my car fit right into the mud.  It was happy.  The wife...that's
another story.

We did have fun watching the tractors pull the campers around.

Will I go back?  Absolutely!

Todd Bermudez
Tired & Cranky
'74 TR6 with lots of mud on it