Honda commercial

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Honda commercial
From: "Jim Jones" <cjones13393@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:51:49 -0500
I am very new to 6-Pack, so perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about. But
that's never stopped me from talking before, so why should it stop me now?

Frankly, I am astounded that something so trivial could cause such vitriolic
reactions! I was of the mind that we all shared an appreciation of TR's, and
perhaps cars in general. Why should an OT email drive a wedge between us? It's
like the priest and the pastor arguing about who's more holy, even though both
answer to the same God!

For what it's worth, I grieved when Triumph folded because I love the cars so
much. On the other hand it did not take a genius to see that mortal wounds
that killed it of were inflicted by bad management and unrealistic labor
unions. They should have picked up the whole mess and moved it to another
country, though I doubt the government would have allowed it. Maybe some day
the Phoenix Consortium that owns the rights to the Triumph brand (and MG -
BOOO!) will resurect it.

Now, can we all make up and play nice? Or do I have to come back there
straighten you all out?! Don't think I'm kidding! I WILL turn this car around
and we'll go straight home!!!!

Jim