RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial

To: "'Timothy Holbrook'" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:42:15 -0400
Hi Tim:

I read that it was made in two segments. I think that the break point is
when the muffler rolls across the floor. That's the only special effect in
the shot. That commercial is like what heaven would have been like if a kid
with mechanical inclinations had had his say. Bloody brilliant bit of work,
but I think I would have gone mad doing it.

Thanks for the smile of the day.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6 (still in one piece)