RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial

To: rx74evr@mchsi.com ("Paul Seedoff"), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:46:54 -0400
<I realize this isn't Triumph related either, but I hope I've at least
equally
offended you. Please take your Honda drivel to another list.>

Maybe indirectly, we can play a sort of "six degrees of Kevin Bacon".The first
question: What is the relation between Triumphs and Honda?  Triumph is a
British car. Maybe some of us are old enough to remember the Sterling, which
was a Honda Accord marketed at a British car. Not many people bought it, and it
died a merciful death soon after.

Kraig

74 TR6
72 Honda 600, which looks like a Mini Cooper, only 2/3 the size