Spare sets Chrome Moly Pushrods

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spare sets Chrome Moly Pushrods
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:01:54 -0400
Hi everyone,
    Just thought I'd put this out in case anyone is in need of a set of TR6
pushrods. I have two complete sets of chrome moly tubular pushrods I don't
need. One is set up for a 10:1 Compression head and the other is 7.922 "
effective length. One set is brand new, I screwed up the measurement and the
other is just about brand new. Email me off list if anyone out there needs a
set. I'd like to cover 1/2 my investment in them.

Thanks Nick