Re: Rough idle REDUX; status report

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rough idle REDUX; status report
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:30:40 EDT
Vance and others,

Been following your troubles with interest since it seems like I have much
the same issue with my 72.  I just checked spring length and found one at 5 1/2
and the other 5 3/4.  Ordering new ones today to see if that can fix the
trouble.  I also found on mine that I could not get ANY vacuum reading at the
rear
carb port. Not sure what I'm dealing with there.  Will be interested to see if
the new springs fix the idle problem.

If anyone else has suggestions on why I'm not getting a vacuum reading I'd
love to know.  Or I might be asking Vance to borrow "Benny".

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6