Rust Free Roadster hardware

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust Free Roadster hardware
From: "Jim Jones" <cjones13393@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:29:23 -0500
First, as a new membe I want to me say that the members of 6-Pack have been
extremely helpful and generous with advice. You people have a wonderful group
and I've learned a lot reading the posts. I wish I could meet some of you some
day. Maybe at next year's TRF party? Thank you all for your advice and good
humor!

Now, I am going to have my 72 repainted this fall and will have the front and
rear outer fenders removed so all can be inspected. I like the concept of the
stainless steel bolts, nuts, etc. from rustfreeroadsters.com. They are pricey,
though. Has anyone used this stuff? Is it worth the cost?

Thanks, Jim