More music for the road

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: More music for the road
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:40:08 -0400
Listers,

I've just discovered the ultimate driving pleasure while hitting 4500rpm
from third gear to forth and topping 65mph on a straightaway.  I could go
faster but the harmonic convergence is incredible!  I love my stock
pipes.

Go out and buy:
Sarah Brightman
              ENCORE
select #9 on your CD player ( rear mounted 100 watt Pioneer speakers
helps)
            listen to:   Piano (Memory- Italian version)
              by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Wait for the lead up to the crescendo and hit the accelerator.  It's pure
magic!

You'll happy you did!  Let me know what you think.

Al Graffam  74 French Blue  CT.