Non OverdriveTransmissions for a TR6 ?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Non OverdriveTransmissions for a TR6 ?
From: bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:36:07 -0600
Anyone:

    As a new TR6 owner, (and most unfortunately not having a transmission for
it), can anyone help me out by telling me what other Triumph models use the
same non overdrive transmission as a TR6?

    Are their different non-overdrive transmissions in different model years or
are they all the same?

    What years and models will provide a bolt in non-overdrive transmission to
fit a 1976 TR6?

    I am avoiding the overdrive transmissions because of cost, and would be
interested in information about 4 or 5 speed (if such exist) non overdrive
transmissions.

     Thank you.

Ed.