Re: Non OverdriveTransmissions for a TR6 ?

To: "bratt" <bratt@sasktel.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non OverdriveTransmissions for a TR6 ?
From: "Doug Hofer" <doug@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:58:49 -0400
I have a '69, which was only available without the overdrive, and I have to
tell you, as much as I love the car, my biggest complaint is NOT having an
overdrive.  I just can't keep up with traffic on the interstate, and it
makes for very uncomfortable driving.

I understand about finances, but I strongly urge you to look for an
overddrive tranny!

Doug