Horn connector broken

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn connector broken
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:21:32 -0700
The horn on my recently purchased '69 TR6 is not working.  In the process of
tracing the problem, I inadvertently broke off the positive connector.  Can
anyone share with me my options for fixing this?  Can I solder on a new
connector, or drill out and re-rivet a new one, or do I just need to spend the
money for a new one?

Also, the car is missing the high horn and bracket on the right side.  Does
anyone know a source for the brackets?  I don't see them listed in any of the
various supplier catalogs?

Thanks,

Mike
Corvallis, OR