Re: Horn connector broken

To: <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Horn connector broken
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:10:59 -0700
Jonmac,

Not only is this excellent information, it's also re-assuring information for
those of us just learning about our newly purchased Triumphs.  You've given me
a boost to better understanding why things are as they are.  Oh, how first
impressions can be misleading when they are tempered with ignorance.

Mike
Corvallis, OR
'69 TR6 CC27876