Body work...

To: Jadewey211@cs.com, peter.kronberg@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Body work...
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:54:16 -0700
Jeff:

While were on the subject of repaint and body work, perhaps you could supply
some advice on a repair I"m working on.

I'm in the process of stripping and repainting my '74 and am interested in
permanently removing the snaps along the top edge of my doors.  I'm sure I
can carefully drill out the rivets holding them in, but what's the best way
to patch the holes left?  Is there a particulary type of body filler that
you would recommend for this application?

Thanks,

Dwayne Cooper
'74 being stripped