Re: Thank You! Re: TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?

To: RFabie@erols.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank You! Re: TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:46:38 -0400
Bob,
I also read the reply of Hugh Barber (posted through the list). But the
"off list" replies are also of interest to me, and maybe to some others
on the list. Can you forward those "off list" replies, to "the list" for
the benefit of the rest of us? Of course that is provided  that none of
the contributors object.
"Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste".
Isn't the whole point of the list to "share" information?

Thanks,

Mark Riddle
"72 TR6