Re: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126 No more LBC content

To: dixie <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126 No more LBC content
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:20:57 -0400
I am in Binghamton NY. There is no sun here, only rain and snow. No UV
can touch us.  Our car paint never fades. The paint does get little
bumps on it filled with brown stuff. After a while the doors start to
stick. But the color always looks just like new. Redish brown is a
popular color here.

What are "sun glasses" used for?

Don