RE: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126 No more LBC content

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, dixie <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126 No more LBC content
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:29:23 -0600
Don is only slightly kidding. I have been to Binghamton. I remember the sun
being the bright spot in the cloud. Spent two weeks like that. Which is hard
on a Colorado boy. Where we have typically over three hundred days of sunshine
a year.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO

>===== Original Message From Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net> =====
>I am in Binghamton NY. There is no sun here, only rain and snow. No UV
>can touch us.  Our car paint never fades. The paint does get little
>bumps on it filled with brown stuff. After a while the doors start to
>stick. But the color always looks just like new. Redish brown is a
>popular color here.
>
>What are "sun glasses" used for?
>
>Don

Have fun, be creative and follow the assignment - Paul Moloney