RE: Door tonneau snaps

To: "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Door tonneau snaps
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:47:39 -0400
Thanks Jim, the tool part is cleared up. Of course I have no USE for it but
hey, can't have too many tools! The "T" shaped part is Part #12-166 on Page
43 of the Victoria British catalog called the Snap Barrel Stud. In the
illustration it looks like its part of the Snap but haven't figured out WHAT
part.. Its chrome, slightly conical and the center is a hollow tube, forming
the "T". It fits perfectly into the bottom of the Snap Barrel Socket with
the tube protruding through about 1/8".

Thanks for the input

Gary R.
74 TR6