Roller rockers & tubular pushrods

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller rockers & tubular pushrods
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:13:08 EST
A while back I had mentioned in a posting that I was going to install Jim
Swarthout's roller rockers and TSI tubular pushrods over the winter. One of the
replies to my post was from someone who had problems with Jim Swarthout's
roller rockers and tubular pushrods. I did not save or print the post but all I
recall is having to switch back to the stock push rods.

I would appreciate if whoever initially replied could respond back with the
particulars of the problem they encountered.

Thanks
Stuart Beatty
76 Carmine