Woe is me

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Woe is me
From: "doug warner" <dwarner@netsville.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:34:41 -0500
Hi List.

My TR6 purchase is put off indefinately (probably till all 4 kids get
out of college) Maybe there will be TR6(s) in heaven..who knows?
Anyway.I purchased a few little items that maybe one of you can use. I
have a black leather shift knob..brand new in the bag. I paid $11 for
it. I also have a brand new book on restoring a TR6/250 I paid $20. And
finally I have a brand new TR6 leather key fob I paid $8 for. If
somebody would paypal me $25 I'll ship on my nickel. Paypal to
dwarner@netsville.com

Hope this doesn't break the rules. Hoping somebody can use the stuff.

Doug Warner