TR6 gages

To: <pleask@shaw.ca>
Subject: TR6 gages
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:03:14 -0800
Pat,
I did my gages last winter.  The glass is held to the bezel with glue.  You
can use black silicone sealant and trim away the excess after it drys, not as
easy as it might seem. It's difficult to avoid scratching the freshly painted
bezel.  Be sure to check for finger prints before you reassemble.

The big o-ring goes between the glass and the gage. I got a nice set from a
guy on e-bay.  I see him with them for sale often. Go to e-bay motors and type
in Triumph TR6.  I will see if I can locate his name in my file.

Neil Wehmeyer
CC26895L