Re: Spax shocks

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spax shocks
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:43:20 -0800 (PST)
Neil,

I'm no expert, so I'm sure some of the racers/autocrossers on the list
can give some better insight.  But what I did was set them all to
halfway between firm and soft.  Then I found I wanted the rears a bit
stiffer to get some additional roll stiffness in the rear (I have no
rear anti-roll bar, and am using the stock front bar), because the car
was understeering a bit, and I wanted more oversteer.  So I ended up
adding two clicks of additional stiffness to the rears.  Hope this
helps.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://search.yahoo.com/top2003