Re: Hardtop Hardware - Soft Top Latches

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Hardware - Soft Top Latches
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:19:54 -0800
Theodore,

Thanks for the feedback.  Your use of soft top latches in place of bolts has
merit.  I may need to look at running down a spare set.  Anybody on the list
have an old set they would like to part with?  I hate to admit I drove the car
home about 60 miles from the seller without ever having checked out how the top
was hooked up when I bought it.  I just assumed it was latched down similar to
the soft top as you have done.  Good thing the turnbuckles really do cinch
things down.

Mike