Re: Lightening late TR's... Carry a Spare?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lightening late TR's... Carry a Spare?
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:23:01 +0000
Carry a spare?   The tires are the most dependable things on my cars!   :  )

   I ran autocross with 3 gallons of gas... until one Sunday I hadn't run
the car that week and the tank was full.  The rear suspension worked better,
I hadn't expected that.
   I have been told a 10 pound weight loss equals one HP.  That must be a
layman's guesstimate, that ratio must change as one approaches the absolute
minimum weight of a vehicle.
  The most  noticable single modification I have experienced was race weight
Revolutions and Yokohama A008's.
  SDSteve

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup