Rides on TLC

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rides on TLC
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:56:51 -0500
Hi List,

This past Tues. the Learning Channel(TLC) premiered a show called Rides.  This
weeks show followed the start to finish production of the new Ford Cobra.  I
would have put no LBC content in the title except I am not sure what the other
episodes will feature.    I thought the show was exceptionally well done and
very interesting.  I have included a link to the TLC website that lists the
dates, times and titles of upcoming shows in case anyone is interested.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/rides/episode/episode.html

Cheers,

Aaron
Topsham, Maine(temperature 0 and getting colder)