Another wheel question - '69 TR6

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Another wheel question - '69 TR6
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:51:30 +0000

I just acquired a set of original Rostyle wheel covers and plan to use them
on my '69 TR6.  The car is still fitted with the original wheels with the 3
mounting studs.  The wheelcovers I purchased are in very good condition and
don't have any "perimeter" mounting clips.  Do the wheelcovers simply snap
on to the  wheel studs?  Since the car is currently in winter storage I
don't have immediate access to it.  Your input is appreciated.

Walt Fogle
'69 TR8
'80 TR8 FHC

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup