Ignition light tays lit

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition light tays lit
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:17:46 -0500
Happy New Year List,

Ever since re-installing my newly rebuilt motor almost a year ago, I had a
problem with my amber ignition light staying lit after the car was started and
running.  Since there doesn't seem to be any consequence to this conditon, at
least what I can see, it really has only been an annoyance at worst.

I've checked Bently which indicated that this condition is indicative of a
faulty charging system.  Yet I have a new battery (putting out 13.5 volts) and
a brand new Delco alternator conversion.

Any ideas as to what's going on here?

Thanks as usual.  This list is a god send.

Seth Glassman
76 (Supercharged) TR6