RE: Subject: Another wheel question - '69 TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: Another wheel question - '69 TR6
From: "BRUCE HARDING" <bkharding@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:08:00 -0800
Walt,

Yes the ring on the back side of the roystye wheels snaps over the wheel
studs.  I've heard many people
complain that the covers come off when driving but mine are on really tight.
In fact they are a pain to get
off without damaging the covers.

Bruce Harding
65 Vitesse 6

  Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:51:30 +0000
  From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
  Subject: Another wheel question - '69 TR6

  I just acquired a set of original Rostyle wheel covers and plan to use them
  on my '69 TR6.  The car is still fitted with the original wheels with the 3
  mounting studs.  The wheelcovers I purchased are in very good condition and
  don't have any "perimeter" mounting clips.  Do the wheelcovers simply snap
  on to the  wheel studs?  Since the car is currently in winter storage I
  don't have immediate access to it.  Your input is appreciated.

  Walt Fogle
  '69 TR8
  '80 TR8 FHC