Re: Hazard Light

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, 6-Pack
Subject: Re: Hazard Light
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:14:09 -0500
Hi Randall,  I just took it out and cleaned all the contacts and low and
behold, the light went out.   Dan's book does say the hazard switch is a
trouble spot and often just gets cruded up.  I figure its good if I
solve at least 1 mystery of my electrical system each day.  Thanks
much,   John Mitchell