RE: anybody cut open a stock muffler?

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anybody cut open a stock muffler?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:47:09 -0700
In his sig line is a web address. He is trying to pump the exhaust from a
455ci V-8 through it. The comparativley tiny pipes of the TR6 system would be
very restrictive to it.

 I have not seen a cross section of the stock muffler. Good luck with the
project though.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO