TR6 Hardtop Instructions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Hardtop Instructions
From: Jon <britishtr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:46:23 -0500
Didn't know if this went thru to the list...if it did, sorry!
Here it is again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,

Just a big group TRIUMPH hug to the following people
who came to the front of the class and helped out another
list member: ME.

Thank you: Bob, Derek, Berry, Sam, Todd, Gene and Mark!

If I forgot anyone, I sure didn't mean to - just add your
name to the list!!

This group of people either sent me the TR6 hardtop
instructions or offered to! Wow...so cool to have such
great guys around to help out others like me!

I am currently working on cleaning up a few of the files I
received and Sam has given me the go-ahead to post them
on the 6-pack.org website for others use. Thanks Sam. It
may be a few days before I figure out how to post them...
but I am working it!!

Cheers, Jon