RE: Victoria British LTD. Seat Belts

To: "'Michael Greene'" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Victoria British LTD. Seat Belts
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:19:05 -0500
Mike -

I installed the belts from VB in my 74 and had no problems. They come will
all new bolts and necessary hardware. They lack any wiring hookups in the
female end and I'm still not sure quite what to do with those wires (most
likely will jumper them to kill the seatbelt light and buzzer). I wish the
return mechanism was a bit stronger but they do function.

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT