RE: Commercial Messages on the list (tr-parts@kc4sw.com)

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Commercial Messages on the list (tr-parts@kc4sw.com)
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:58:18 -0800
All,

Before the Autojumble list went active I had started another mail list
for commercial messages.  In light of Mike's AutoJumble I will probably
stop the tr-parts (tr-parts@kc4sw.com) mailing list, unless there is
interest in two different venues.

Personally even though it was fun (educational??) to set it up, I can't
see a reason to have two lists let me know

Steve
Tr6@kc4sw.com