RE: Rear control arm mounting brackets...

To: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Rear control arm mounting brackets...
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:07:42 -0800
        Joe:

        I have a '74-1/2. I swapped the brackets (inner and outer) and
left the orientation (notch direction) the same as the factory. This
gives me a very slight positive camber when the car is unloaded, and 0
camber with me in the car. I should mention that this is with freshly
rebushed trailing arms. I expect the car to settle slightly as the
bushings age a bit.

        Vance