Re: British Mechanic Suck

To: pjgraffam@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Mechanic Suck
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:21:43 EST
May I ask where this was? My "British Mechanic" knocked me for around 5 grand
a couple years ago. Lies, lies, lies. Was in the shop for over 6 weeks.
Hardly 1/6th of what I was "charged for" was actually done. Only about 1/4 of
the
parts I was charged for were replaced. About 1/2 of those parts that were
replaced I was charged for as "new" when they were obviously, very, very used
parts. Whole thing was a scam. Surely there are honest mechanics out there?
-Sean

In a message dated 1/21/2004 8:00:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,